– Shipping Policy –
- Shipping cost will be extra as per shipping address, size and weight of the product. The Buyer will have two options for shipping: (i) The Buyer can choose the vendor for their logistics and the Gallery will hand over the art work to the said authorised representative from the logistic solutions once the payment for the art work and a request for the handover to the logistics personnel is sent to the Gallery by the Buyer; (ii) the Buyer can opt to peruse the list of approved / recommended logistics vendors by the Gallery. The said vendors will submit their quotes for the shipping, packaging, transporting, insurance, etc., and any other applicable charges for the transport of the art work (domestically / internationally), and the Buyer can pick a logistics vendor from therein.
- The purchased art work shall be delivered/shipped to the Buyer within 10 – 15 days after the full payment pertaining to the art work is made and when all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested by the Gallery are completed. The Gallery shall not be responsible for delays in delivery and performance that are due to events of force majeure or events beyond its reasonable control or that of its subcontractors (including, in particular, strikes, lock-outs, governmental orders, shortage in energy or transportation, pandemics, etc.)
- If the Buyer wishes to personally collect the art work from the Gallery or arrange for the shipping and transport through any third party of their choosing, then the art work must be picked up from the Gallery, or the place at which the art work is located, within 7 (seven) days of the full payment being made and all the documents being completed, as mentioned above. The art work shall be handed over to the buyer or any authorised representative of the buyer carrying an authorisation letter from the Buyer. It is confirmed and acknowledged by Buyer that the entire risk and the obligation to ensure the safety of the art work will transfer to the buyer / authorised representative, when the art work is picked up as mentioned above.
- If the art work is not collected within the above mentioned 7 (seven), then the Buyer may have to incur additional charges towards storage and insurance costs, which shall be solely determined by the Gallery.
- These policies are part of our Terms and and Condition Document.
Kindy get in touch with the below logistic services:
For Local & National:
We Only Commit to What We Can Deliver And, We deliver beyond expectations
The Indian economic liberalisation that initiated in 1991 resulted in an unprecedented pace of growth and by the mid-90s
whole industries were being transformed and even created.
Logistics was no different as businesses had begun to look for far more from their logistic providers and were willing to pay more for bespoke solutions.
And it is this insight that led to the formation in 1995, of what is today the PACE Group of Companies. Today, over two decades later, the PACE group is amongst
India’s most preferred Express Logistics service partners, known for its robust network, long-standing partnerships, and delighted clients.
Industrial Unit No. A/4, Sona Udyog Estate,
Parsi Panchayat Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai Suburban
Maharashtra – 400 069.
T: +91 22 6199 1000 M: +91 98335 32848
Shop No. 7, Mangalmurti Apartment,
Cidco Mahanagar 1, Waluj,
Aurangabad – 431136
T: +91 70665 56666 M: +91 98565 65636
We are accredited with IATA, SFN, MTO, WWPC NETWORK
The Mumbai-based company has over the years emerged as a leading provider of integrated logistics, transportation,
information solutions and trade-related services. Since its inception 25 years ago, Rihita Cargo Forwarders has
expanded its presence to all segments of cargo and logistics as a freight forwarder, Customs clearing agent, NVOCC
etc. handling airfreight, sea freight, break bulk cargo and even providing services such as warehousing /cold chain
We at Rihita as FREIGHT FORWARDERS.
Rihita Cargo Forwarders started as International Forwarding Company for Air Cargo working with renowned IATA agents
understanding of the logistics challenges, based on which it offers customized, cost-effective solutions that keep to
delivery timeframes. It offers consolidation services on all major trade routes and is fully equipped to handle oversized
cargo and hazardous consignments.
All of this is made possible by tie-ups with leading global shipping and logistics players, the right technological
expertise and infrastructure, and the backing of a worldwide network to deliver cargo via air, ground and ocean.
Victor Maxi Compound, Sahar Village,
Andheri (E), Mumbai-400 099
Tel: 91 22 26817285 / 26817648
Vasant- Kunj Society,
New Sharda Mandir Road,
Tel: +91 (079) 26620819
B-142, Atlantis K10
Opp- Vadodara Central
Pin Code : 390007
Tel : +91 (0265) 2311575