– Any imperfections which might be observed is to be viewed as virtues of hand painted craft as the paintings are made to order. Do not try to rectify artwork.
– Artworks should be displayed away from sunlight and moisture.
– Use soft & dry brush to clean accumulated dust on a painting.
– Professional restoration experts are best for repairing and maintenance of exclusive artworks.
– Once a year, check the condition of wall behind the painting. Remove the artwork from the wall for 2-3 days to let the wall breathe and get free of any moisture accumulation if any.